CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING THE LOAN
Include your course credits;
Clearly describe your income and expenses;
Check your ability to repay to commit;
Being a major;
Have regular incomes;
Be of good character and good times;
Agree to be assisted by a notary;
Agree to provide a loan guarantee;
Agree to cover the cost of notary and registration of your file;
Agree to take out insurance to protect your loan;
Interest rates And Duration
- Interest rates: Fixed annual TEG that varies from 1% to 3% depending on the amount requested and the duration of the repayment, without administrative charges.
- Start of monthly withdrawals: The borrower is granted a grace period of 3 to 12 months for the start of the loan repayment to allow him to properly carry out his project at the beginning of the monthly repayment.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be of good character, even if it means honouring a commitment.
- Have a minimum monthly income source of €500.
- A loan granted that is not repaid within the term of the contract results in legal proceedings.
- The transfer deadline is a maximum of 48 hours.
Pause in the repayment or postponement of monthly payments.
To explore the possibility of extending a period, you can contact us by phone or using the contact form on our website. The deferral earns interest at the current rate, the premium for the credit guarantee will be calculated if it has been purchased. You can request the postponement of one or two payments per year and thus benefit from a “default in repayment”. You must submit your application 7 days before the next deadline. This payment suspension will be granted on condition that at the time of your request to postpone your revolving credit is either unpaid or late, is not covered by the insurance and has not been granted to you within 2 months.
Early repayment And Loan and insurance contract.
Whether you have purchased a revolving loan or a personal loan, you can repay all or part of the amount you still owe at any time and at no additional cost. Whether it is a temporary contract, a professional contract, an apprenticeship or even a fixed-term contract, we can help you.
The borrower will be required to sign a loan agreement and a credit insurance certificate. This insurance covers you in the event of death, total and irreversible loss of autonomy and total inability to work due to illness or accident (n° 0081 FACL), and loss of employment due to compensated dismissal.
Start of monthly withdrawals.
A grace period is granted to the borrower before starting the monthly or annual repayment after obtaining the loan. A grace period is 3 months to 12 months to allow the borrower to complete his project before starting to repay the loan.
Interest rates AND Duration of the loan.
- Fixed annual interest rate varying from 1% to 3% depending on the amount requested and the duration of the refund, without administrative fees.
- The term of your loan cannot exceed 30 years.